Combining a sci-fi mood with a nod to the ‘90s, the Zero is a minimalist rectangle shape with a slim elongated front and curving soft edges. Crafted in a glamorous oxblood coloured bio- acetate, the graphic frame is fitted with coordinating maroon mono lenses for a rich tonal look. The style is completed with a comfortable nose bridge, luxurious arms and our refreshed arrow hardware at the temple.
This silhouette is crafted in premium bio-acetate, a more natural version of acetate made with wood pulp that’s cultivated and harvested according to the guidelines of the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) and a unique vegetable-derived solution that replaces traditional chemical plasticiser. With approximately 68% of its raw materials obtained from natural and renewable sources, these frames are both bio-based and biodegradable.
- Provides good UV protection
- Provides good protection against sun glare
- Designed for a universal fit, with nose pads that’ll fit most
- Can be fitted with prescription lenses
- Crafted in premium bio-acetate to phase out chemical additives and optimise biodegradability at end of life.
- Comes with a cleaning cloth and soft pouch case
Style code: KAS2231328
You may also like